Monday, January 31, 2011

Bones to Ashes (Temperance Brennan, #10)Bones to Ashes by Kathy Reichs


My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is the first Temperance Brennan book I've read, and I really enjoyed it. I will definitely be going back and reading the others in the series. I think it's probably good I have never really watched the "Bones" series as I hear it is not at all like the books, and I know if I had watched the show regularly I would be comparing the two. The only complaint I had is that at the beginning of the book- the bit of history about Evangeline and Tempe's friendship, while necessary, seemed to drag on a bit and I was anxious to get to the present day part of the story.




View all my reviews

1 comment:

Babs in Alabama said...

Hi Tracey! My hubby got me the
10th anniversary of her first book called Deja Dead when it came out and I was hooked. I enjoyed the Bones tv show until I started reading the books. I'm a sucker for mixing past and present in any book.
hugs,
babs

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...