Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hedgehogs finished!

Well, I didn't get everything done that I wanted to do this weekend, pumpkin bread is not made.. did not finish the ornament I wanted to finish.. but I got the hedgehogs done! Anyone interested in this freebie can find it here. Lots of other great free patterns too!

Also saw something kind of cool on the way home from picking Hanna up from a friend's- a rainbow -or a piece of one- with no rain! No rain at all today! There was another piece of it too, presumably the other end, but we didn't get a picture of that one. Hanna took this one.
See it? :)

7 comments:

Barb said...

Aww too cute Tracey. If you fancy a Jane/Sampler girl night if you go along to http;//needlecrafthaven.yuko.com/ I am hosting a Wednesday night sal. You will have to mention me and for an invite to join but you asked to let you know when we will be doing Festive Greetings and it will be there at some point. Hope you are well.Hugs

Margaret said...

So cute! I love it!

staci said...

Cute finish!

Sue said...

Love those hedgehogs, they are soooo cute.

Kimmie said...

Awwwwwwww....love 'em!!!

the rainbow photo is cool!!

Carolyn NC said...

These are so cute - great job!

g-girl said...

the hedgehogs are adorable. :)

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...