Thursday, January 20, 2011

Second hedgehog finished!

Hoping to finish this one up this weekend. Then on to the bigger projects and maybe a rotation.
Here are some pretty clouds I saw today-
But for a really beautiful sunset head over to my 365-day blog !
To my readers that signed up for swagbucks- tomorrow is "mega swagbucks day" where most bucks you get for searching will be 11 or higher- so give it a shot! And I'm not just saying it cause I will get matching bucks. ;) Just search from the swagbucks homepage, or search.swagbucks.com.  It really does pay off, I just posted my 3rd amazon gift card this month! Gonna buy goodies for my new Keurig. :)
Not much news, it's been a slow week at work..I did go to a ladies' dinner/potluck at church on Tuesday night.  We had quite a spread! Roast, potatoes, carrots, green been casserole, cinnamon apples, sweet potato casserole, potato salad, and lots more.. we had a really nice time!
I picked up my Jan/Feb issue of Just Cross Stitch today- I was so relieved to get it because after I saw the designs by Plum Street Samplers and Praiseworthy Stitches I had to have it.  The sampler by Carol Emmer is lovely too, as well as some of the other designs! Now I just have to finish up some WIP so I can start something new. :)
Well, I guess I better head to bed.. I've been staying up too late lately and am starting to feel it!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

I love these hedgehogs! So cute! Nice clouds too. :D

Lainey said...

Cute hedgehogs Tracey!

Sue said...

Those hedgehogs are just too cute.

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...