Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Good day!

Today was a pretty good day- work was somewhat busy so that's good.. and my co-worker and I exchanged gifts today because she won't be in again before Christmas.. she got me a cute maternity shirt and a gift certificate to Lazy Daizy, one of my favorite LNSs!! I'm so excited, especially because dh said he wouldn't give me one. He said I have enough stitching stuff. Enough stash? Never!! I got some Christmas money from my grandparents yesterday and spent it on stash, ordered a mystery bag today from Down Sunshine Lane. I can't wait to get it! I love grab bag type things. I remember when I was younger, there was this cool clothing store at the mall by my grandma's house and they always had grab bags. I loved getting them when I'd go to visit her.
It was also a good day because I didn't have any errands to run after work! It seems like I am running around all night lately. Glad to just come home and get some things done.
Now I just finished a frosted gingerbread man :-9 and am off to do some Avon orders..

No comments:

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...