Monday, December 27, 2004

Back to work

Going back to work after a long weekend is so hard..especially when you have to drive on snow and ice to get there. It could've been worse I suppose, except I drove Hanna all the way to her daycare, then they told me they were closing after all because their parking lot was like a sheet of ice, and wasn't melting even tho they salted, and only two teachers had shown up. So I had to drive her back home to dh, and drive to work, which thankfully is only up the road from my house a mile or two.
I am almost finished with the baby gift, only have to graph and stitch the baby's name and other info then I'll be done! Then I need to send the dimensions to Dad so he can make me a frame. :-) And then it's on to his Christmas gift, which I will have done before Easter if I'm lucky. LOL

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Please create your own blog to advertise your site- don't do it here please.

Tracey said...

I know nothing about creating free gift certificates, don't know why people keep posting about them here!! Do a google search please! Future comments on this subject will be deleted.

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...