Monday, December 27, 2004

Back to work

Going back to work after a long weekend is so hard..especially when you have to drive on snow and ice to get there. It could've been worse I suppose, except I drove Hanna all the way to her daycare, then they told me they were closing after all because their parking lot was like a sheet of ice, and wasn't melting even tho they salted, and only two teachers had shown up. So I had to drive her back home to dh, and drive to work, which thankfully is only up the road from my house a mile or two.
I am almost finished with the baby gift, only have to graph and stitch the baby's name and other info then I'll be done! Then I need to send the dimensions to Dad so he can make me a frame. :-) And then it's on to his Christmas gift, which I will have done before Easter if I'm lucky. LOL

5 comments:

Debby said...

I’ve been looking around on the net for sites talking about the holidays and to see if I can find any posts about what others are doing about sending Christmas cards, to get some good ideas. The season will be here before we know it and there are so many choices. While I really do hate the time it takes to do Christmas cards, I do enjoy receiving them with updates on my friends and extended family. So…I guess it’s worth it. My keyword search led me to Back to work. While your blog isn’t exactly what I was looking for, I’m glad I came across it. Very interesting read! Happy Holidays!

Deb said...

Christmas has got to be my favorite time of year. I just love to read about what people are doing and thinking. I’m always looking for some great ideas on how to make this year more special than ever for my loved ones. I’ve enjoyed reading your posts and I hope you have a great Christmas!

Tracey said...

Please create your own blog to advertise your site- don't do it here please.

pshinen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tracey said...

I know nothing about creating free gift certificates, don't know why people keep posting about them here!! Do a google search please! Future comments on this subject will be deleted.