Sunday, December 26, 2004

It's snowing!!!!!

I am so excited! It's a day after Christmas but so what? It's beautiful outside. I let the dog out this morning and screamed with delight- hee hee! Snow covers the ground and it is still coming down. I love it! Dh is less than excited, he doesn't like snow. but I think it's lovely. Great day for cocoa and stitching, especially since, as usual, the city does not appear to be on top of things and our street out front is covered with snow and ice. I'm not wanting to test my new car in this just yet, especially being pregnant and all. Maybe I can finally get that baby gift done today!!

No comments:

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...