Friday, December 17, 2004

testing

Just checking this out.. never posted to my blog this way.. lol I am so clueless sometimes.
Got a big box of goodies from P today- can't wait to try some but I am so full right now.. got some Christmas cards too and a picture of my cousin's baby. What a cutie! Also got an email from a friend I had sent a card to, hadn't heard from her in ages, so long that she has since had a baby and I never even knew she was pregnant again. I am so glad we're back in touch. She used to live here and I miss her!
Got to wrap MORE gifts tonight.. and get the rest boxed up and ready to mail.. I will be so glad when it's done. Then all I have left is to get Hanna some things for her stocking and I'll be finished. Hooray!

No comments:

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...