Friday, November 19, 2004

I'm pooped.

What a busy day.. trying to get as much caught up as possible before I take a week off. I am glad to be home. Plus I think I am coming down with something, my throat is prickly and I've been sneezing and have a runny nose. And I've been taking my prenatal vitamins and grapeseed extract like a good girl! Waaah. I hope it doesn't get any worse, it's not that bad now except for my throat and ears hurting.
The weather today was weird, almost spring like! I want some more cold weather. It doesn't seem like fall otherwise.
Not much excitement today.. I am hoping to get back to the outlet mall this weekend and get this cute Hungry little caterpillar bodysuit for the baby. It was adorable. I should have gotten it when I was there last weekend.
I'm making progress on my stitching projects.. hoping to finish that ornament soon. I need to plan for the week ahead and kit up some things.
Well gotta go eat some dinner soon..

No comments:

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...