Wednesday, November 17, 2004

another busy day..

Work is going to be so crazy before I leave for VA next week.. had insurance classes today and yesterday and have days worth of work today in just two days. Ugh. I'm going to try to get to work early tomorrow and maybe stay a little late. I need to get things done but it is so hard with the phone ringing all the time.
A picture of our little Davy is below..a nice profile shot! Hanna is warming up to the idea of having a brother thank goodness. She even showed the ultrasound pics to her teachers today.
:-) I am so relieved.
Went to the mall after work to see a friend of mine, and picked up some cute maternity pants on sale, that was cool. I needed some black pants because the ones I had are already getting too snug. Then came home, made some dinner, etc.. now I am going to make a cup of cocoa and bag up my Avon orders.. didn't have many so it shouldn't take long, thank goodness.. I'd like to get some stitching time in without staying up too late, and it's already after 10 pm!
Have a good night!

No comments:

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...