Monday, November 08, 2004

Hanna is 6 today!!

I can hardly believe it!! We had her party on Saturday, as I mentioned before. It was a lot of fun. Our theme was Barbie Princess & the Pauper. We had it at a place called All-Stars, they have one of those big inflatable playlands with slides, moonwalks, ball pits, tunnels etc. The girls had a blast. It was also nice to not have to clean up. :-) The rest of the day was pretty normal- went grocery shopping etc..
Sunday was church, then home for the rest of the day pretty much. Ran out to the dollar store to get plates and cups for Hanna to take to school with cake today. Got a little done on the baby gift I have been working, finished Night's Landing by Carla Neggers.. it was excellent. I love romantic suspense. Today I started Rose Cottage by Mary Stewart. It's good so far.
Work was busy today, one of those days I felt like I didn't get much done, but I did write a new policy and that's always good. My co-worker brought me a shirt she thought I'd be able to wear while I'm pregnant, which I am so thankful for! Maternity clothes are ridiculously priced if you buy them new. I am hopefully going to check out some of the thrift stores when my parents come to visit. Only two more days! I am so excited. :-D I haven't seen them since the spring. Which reminds me, I need to go get some cleaning done! LOL

1 comment:

Michele said...

Happy Birthday Hanna!!!! Sounds like a fun bday party .. I loved the ones were you didn't have to clean up! lol .. hope the headache gets better!

Hugs, Michele

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...