Monday, November 15, 2004

Stash Day!

Well, Mom, Dad, and I went to Raleigh while Hanna was at school today and went to Lazy Daizy.. I was in stash heaven.. so many things to choose from. And I finished up(with Mom's help) my Daizy card so I got $10 worth of stuff free. This is what I got: WDW and Rainbow Gallery threads, the Bent Creek Holiday "Be Merry"snapper, 4 My Boys "Wishing-Waiting-Hoping", Little House Needleworks "Home of a Needleworker", Erica Michael's "Peace & Quiet", The Irish Hare's " A Little Seasoning No.3", and "Let It Snow" by Sam Sarah Design Studio. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! I love stash! I have to go into work for a little bit today, then hopefully I will get to rest the remainder of the day. And tomorrow is our ultrasound! Well, better go get ready for work!

1 comment:

Michele said...

OHHHHH what a great day Tracey!! Mom's are really good for helping with stash!!! Sounds like some awesome charts you got!!! Wooo hooo ... Ultrasound tomorrow!!! Are you going to ask the sex of the baby???

Hugs, Michele :)

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...