Thursday, January 20, 2005

Worn out

Maybe it's the weather, I don't know, but I feel like crawling back into bed and going back to sleep. I just feel drained. I need a day off and all to myself. Unfortunately my boss has a dentist appt. today so I have to be at work. I'm just pooped. Lately I feel like I am just running around in circles. Last night by the time I got Hanna to bed and sat down to stitch I stitched a couple of rows and started dozing off- it's so frustrating that lately the one thing I love to do I am too tired to do, and there are so many things I want to stitch!
On the up side, I got my books from my Harlequin suspense book club yesterday, two by Heather Graham and one by Rachel Lee. I have never read either author so I am looking forward to reading them once I finish the one I am reading now.
Oh well, better go get ready for work.

No comments:

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...