Thursday, January 20, 2005

feeling a little better..

Work was ok, actually feel like I accomplished something today so that's good. And I got some stash in the mail when I got home, my order from DSL was here. :-) So tonight I get to put my new threads away. I love doing that! LOL I am very aggravated a movie I won on ebay was not in the mail. It will be 3 weeks since they sent it tomorrow. As far as I know they are in the US so it shouldn't take this long, especially after the holiday mail rush is over. They said they mailed it on the 4th. You can bet I'm checking the postmark date. It wouldn't burn me so bad but the shipping was kind of high, esp. when they could send it media rate. Grrrrrrr

No comments:

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...