Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Halfway to Friday-

Today was ok but seemed to go on forever. I was so tired today. I watched "Walking Tall" with the Rock last night which was actually pretty good! Cool that the guy became sherriff so he could kick anyone's but he wanted. LOL I want to look up the real guy on the internet, I keep forgetting to.
Got a little more done on Dad's Christmas gift, I'm still shooting to have it done by the end of the month! We are going to Raleigh on Sunday I think so hopefully I'll get some stitching done in the car. I worked on my L*K flip it at lunch today- got a 2nd block almost done and then I'll just have the "luck" block. :-) Maybe I will post a pic later.

No comments:

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...